Invisalign Invisible Braces for straighter teeth
Invisalign can correct spacing, crowding or crooked teeth and it does this without frequent trips to your Dentist.
Dr Keith Jackson is a specialist orthodontist with many years experience and is an expert and qualified practitioner of two hugely popular, effective and ‘invisible’ teeth straightening systems. The invisible systems available at The Forum both use clear aligners that can easily be placed in the mouth and conveniently removed for eating, teeth cleaning etc.
Focus on Invisalign:
This system works virtually invisibly using a series of removable aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. The main advantage for patients is that during the Invisalign treatment their lifestyle is not disrupted in any way.
- FREE initial consultation
- Clincheck – the terrific computer programme that predicts the movement of your teeth during treatment so that you can have a preview of the expected end results
- Non-invasive and aesthetic and works without metal or wires.
- The aligners don’t cause stuttering or lisping and are comfortable to wear.
- Fewer check-up’s and predictable end results.
- Invisalign braces can be removed for eating, brushing and flossing
- You will receive a new stage every two weeks and see your Dentist every four to six weeks to ensure progress.
So it’s a win-win situation!
NEARLY INVISIBLE TREATMENT
..HIGHLY VISIBLE RESULTS
1. How Long Does it Take?
Treatment time to achieve create a healthy and confident smile depends on the severity of the problem – but nine to eighteen months is average.
2. What Do They Look Like?
Invisalign aligners look like see-through latex gum shields that fit closely to the teeth gently moving them without the need for wires.
Invisalign software called ‘Clincheck’ can show patients the treatment from beginning to end – so you have the chance to see a great preview of your new smile!
3. What is the Process?
The treatment starts with a consultation with your Dentist – at The Forum you will see Dr Keith Jackson, a specialist orthodontist and founder of The Forum.
After an initial diagnosis a course of treatment is mapped out. The Dentist then sends impressions of your teeth to Invisalign where they are entered onto a computer. A series of stages is then created from start of treatment to the desired end result.
4. Ceramic Braces: the alternative
For more information about this new procedure which uses a ceramic based material to match the colour of your existing teeth, thereby looking far less imposing than the old style metal braces. For more information please visit our Ceramic Braces page.
A NEW SMILE – A NEW YOU
If you’d like to find out more please contact us at The Forum and we’ll be happy to talk you through any questions you have or arrange a consultation.
Tel: (01427) 615 117